We are currently seeking an Industrial Millwright (433A) for our Sault Ste. Marie, ON location.
- Responsible for repair and maintaining CNC machinery to produce high quality products.
- Installation and Leveling and General Preventative Maintenance of production machinery.
- Read and interpret diagrams and blueprints
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine inspections and maintenance work.
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Maintenance record keeping, reporting and documentation
- Other duties, as assigned, or as business needs require
- Engaging in and maintaining a safe work environment
- Must hold a valid certificate of qualification as an Industrial Mechanic Millwright 433A
- College diploma in either Mechanical or Machinist trades is preferred
- Practical knowledge and experience with CNC machinery would be considered a strong asset
- Strong knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems required
- Ability to communicate and work well with others on the team
- Ability to work various shifts as required
- Knowledge of SAP PM an asset
How to apply:
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment and committed to providing accessible employment practices. If you require accommodations for a disability during the recruitment process, please let us know.