The Corporate Training Unit within the Centre for Continuing Education and Corporate Training plays a vital role in meeting the training needs of business and industry.
Highly qualified training consultants work closely with employers in all sectors of the local economy to identify training requirements and design and deliver quality training programs, courses and workshops.
Staff also maintains frequent communication with government ministries and departments and local economic development groups to ensure that labor market and training information is current and relevant.
Sault College has extensive expertise in the design, development and delivery of customized training to meet the needs of employers, groups and associations. There is a high degree of flexibility in how and where the training is delivered.
- Human Resource Planning
- Training Needs Analysis for Companies and Organizations
- Customized courses for all sectors of the economy
- Conferences, seminars and workshops
- Partnership development for training delivery
- Training brokerage with professional associations and accrediting institutes
- Distance delivery and alternative learning methods