Tenaris is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of steel pipe products and related services for the world’s energy industry and other industrial applications. Our customers include most of the world’s leading oil and gas companies as well as engineering companies engaged in constructing oil and gas gathering, transportation, processing and power generation facilities. Tenaris is the leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. Tenaris employs around 22,000 people from more than 30 countries. Join us today and advance your career in this well-respected industry!
- Defines programs for quality verifications and inspections.
- Oversees and follows-up compliance with already defined programs for quality verifications and inspections.
- Performs quality verification and final inspections and lead with shop floor employee support as required.
- Network with all operative areas understand daily challenges to provide quality support for coordinated action and dispositions in real time.
- Consolidation and communication of mill quality topics in management meetings.
- Perform root cause analysis and work with large data sets to draw concrete conclusion and propose improvements and/or define disposition of material.
- Generates the necessary reporting of the department activity, including analysis of findings and quality output.
- Contributes to the training of professionals and trainees in their area of expertise.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the quality management system through reviewing and amending local procedures and work instructions to ensure compliance.
- Perform internal quality audits in accordance with ISO 9001 and API Q1.
- Technical report writing.
- Monitor HSE activities and support safety related objectives and activities.
- 5 years or more experience with industrial experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Equivalent experience considered.
- Strong aptitude for data analytics.
- Working within an established quality system, preferably worked with a company that had an ISO or API certification.
- Knowledge & experience with NDE methods and ANST certifications is an asset.
- Internal quality audit experience or understanding of the concept is an asset.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and experience with metrology, calibration, and verification of equipment.
- Microsoft office suite (excel, word, outlook, power point, InfoPath) and exposure to Power BI.
- Analytical – ability to collect and analyze information and data, making recommendations and decisions based on reasonable analysis.
- Business Acumen – keenly and quickly understand and manage business situations, risks, and outcomes, in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome.
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships.
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service, proactively identifies client needs, and creates impactful strategies to support our clients.
- Accurate – pays strong attention to detail and ensures correct reporting
- Communication – confident communicator, both one-on-one and presenting to large groups of people.
- Relationship Building – must be able to develop strong relationships with all levels of employees and leaders to ensure Quality standards are consistent
Tenaris offers a competitive salary, company and individual performance-based bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package, including employer paid pension/RSP contributions, tuition reimbursement and access to corporate training through Tenaris University. Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment.
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those that match the criteria required for the desired profile will be contacted.