The Technical Records Clerk is responsible for all aspects of document control relating to Aircraft undergoing maintenance / modifications. The Tech Records Clerk works in collaboration with the Production personnel in the creation and disposition of Non-Routine Cards (NRC’s) and works with Quality Assurance to ensure that the documentation packages meet the standards set by the Company, Customer and Transport Canada.
The Technical Records Clerk also assists the Manager Planning in the pre-planning of projects and daily / weekly planning of projects undergoing maintenance.
The Technical Records Clerk shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following job tasks:
- Set up and maintain a filing system for each Aircraft;
- Assist Production in the entry of NRC’s during inspection of Aircraft;
- Assist Production in the entry of Purchase Requisitions during inspection of Aircraft;
- Update Customer’s maintenance tracking system as required;
- Ensure accurate tracking of all task card closures;
- Initiate and carry out surveys throughout the project to ensure all cards are accounted for;
- Perform scanning of all technical documents required by the Company and Customer;
- Prepare Technical Data package for Customers and arrange shipping;
- Assist Quality Assurance in all aspects of document control;
- Provide Customer support pertaining to documents and document control
- Open project / work orders in the Company ERP system;
- Prepare Project work package in accordance with Company procedures and Planning Checklists;
- Re-print any tasks cards that have been lost or destroyed during the project using the “Duplicate Task Card” Process
- Data entry & intermediate computer skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks & deadlines
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take direction
- Aviation Experience
- Technical Records experience
- WinAir/PAMC Software experience
**This represents an overview of the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as a conclusive description of all work required in the job.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are asked to send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.