The Technical Customer Representative is the Customer’s main point of contact. The main primary responsibilities are to execute the daily operations of the department, including but not limited to work package planning, processing time cards for payroll and invoicing, participate in company and department specific training programs as well as transition tasks using proprietary software.
The main duties and responsibilities are;
- Audit technical data and associated supporting documentation used by the technicians while performing aircraft maintenance;
- Audit final work package for completeness and accuracy prior to preparing logbook maintenance release;
- Assist production in the entry of Purchase Requisitions during inspection of Aircraft;
- Prepare logbook maintenance release for ACA’s;
- Ensure accurate tracking of all task card closures;
- Prepare Technical Data packages for Customers;
- Update Customer’s maintenance tracking system;
- Perform AMO internal audits;
- Perform external audits;
- Perform daily / weekly quality surveillance / audits of work in progress;
- Assist the ACA’s with general technical and / or regulatory issues;
- Ensure established procedures are followed and actively promote continuous improvements;
- Administer Technical and On Job Training Records / files;
- Administer ACA List;
- Adhere to and promote the SMS while working in collaboration with the SMS Manager;
- Punch journal verification and exceptions.
- Administer Technical Training course curriculums / syllabus;
- Prepare training course syllabus for new training courses;
- Coordinate internal and external training courses;
- Train personnel.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list the duties and responsibilities associated with the position, and management may at any time request duties and responsibilities that are outside the scope of the job to maintain productivity of the business.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.