At Tenaris, we are looking for individuals who are willing to take on challenges and work in a dynamic and high-performance environment. As a leading global manufacturer, Tenaris supplies steel pipe products and related services for the world’s energy industry and other industrial applications. Across Canada, we have operations in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario and Calgary, Red Deer and Nisku, Alberta, offering many opportunities for personal and professional growth. With a local focus inside a global organization, we are committed to delivering value to customers that range from large established oil and gas companies to exciting new entrants to the market.
Tenaris is seeking a talented, outgoing Talent Development Advisor who is passionate and looking to grow their career in talent management. Reporting to the Talent Development Manager, the successful candidate will provide talent management support for employees across Canada, including employee development, administration of the performance management process, and coordination and action planning for the Employee Opinion Survey.
Role and Responsibilities
- Administration of full-cycle performance management activities for Canada
- Development of campaign to enhance the culture and value of performance
- Development and facilitation of training sessions to educate employees and managers
- Management and coordination of full-cycle Employee Opinion Pulse Surveys
- Support for Directors and Management on communication and action-planning of survey results
- Coordination of targeted survey development based on engagement drives and functional area initiatives
- Conduct development conversations with employees to support their growth within Tenaris
- Work collaboratively across Tenaris to identify and provide development opportunities for functional areas
- 3-5 years of experience in related field is preferred
- Experience in survey action-planning and full cycle performance management required
- Post-secondary degree in Human Resources, Business, or Psychology
- Familiarity with steel manufacturing and/or oil and gas industry considered an asset
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Ambitious and driven to achieve results
- Possesses strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Empathetic individual who values seeing others grow
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly motivated to achieve results and have a strong client focus
- Strong organizational skills and agility to handle multiple and shifting priorities
- Approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues
- Ability to make suggestions to streamline and provide continuous process improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills as working with diverse workforce and styles
Tenaris offers a competitive salary, company and individual performance based bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package, including employer paid pension/RSP contributions, tuition reimbursement and access to Corporate training through Tenaris University.
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment and committed to providing accessible employment practices. If you require accommodations for a disability during the recruitment process, please let us know.
How to apply:
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.