We are seeking a talented, outgoing Talent Attraction & Development Analyst who is passionate and looking to grow their career in talent management. Reporting to the Talent Development and Attraction Manager, the successful candidate will provide talent attraction and development support for employees across Canada, including full-cycle recruitment, development of our technical population, management of summer student program and university presence.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Talent Attraction (75%)
- Management and execution of full-cycle recruitment across Canada
- Build your business acumen – get to know the business and internal clients to better understand recruitment needs for now and in the future
- Engage with external candidates and get them excited about pursuing a career with Tenaris
- Identify unique and non-traditional talent sources, and develop a pipeline that generates the candidates needed to meet the future talent needs of the business
- Maintain an exceptional service level by proactively following up with hiring managers and candidates
- Track data intelligence of recruitment activity to provide us more insight into our talent sourcing
- Embed diversity and inclusion best practices in the talent attraction process
- Strategize university talent attraction plan, including a targeted career fair plan and school presence
- Technical population (support for east and west), including conducting development conversations with employees, and partnering with internal Tenaris University team to support employees with targeted development and training plans
- Development and facilitation of training sessions to educate employees and managers
- Facilitation and support of performance management activities in Sault Ste. Marie
- On-site support for Engagement activities following Employee Opinion Survey
- 3-5 years of experience in a talent attraction role
- Experience managing mass recruitment activity
- Experience in a process-driven and analytical role considered ideal
- Post-secondary degree in Human Resources, Business, or Psychology
- Familiarity with steel manufacturing and/or oil and gas industry considered an asset
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Ambitious and driven to achieve results
- Possesses strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Empathetic individual who values seeing others grow
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly motivated to achieve results and have a strong client focus
- Strong organizational skills and agility to handle multiple and shifting priorities
- Approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues
- Ability to make suggestions to streamline and provide continuous process improvements.
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those that match the criteria required for the desired profile will be contacted.