Job Opportunity: Cedarwood Lodge
Support Service Aide: Part-Time
- Assists residents in choosing their food preferences.
- Uses assistive and adaptive measures with feeding.
- Provides supervision and/or assistance to the residents with feeding.
- Porter residents as needed.
- Respond call bell and get assistance.
- Face timing with resident and family
- Monitoring visits.
- Surface cleaning as needed.
- Grade 12 certificate preferred
- Proficiency in oral and written English; have a keen interest in working with the elderly.
To apply for this position, send in your application to:
Crystal Wright, Administrative Assistant
705-450-5264 ext. 2002
This posting will be up until the position is filled.