We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Demand Planning Analyst for our Supply Chain Department in our Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario location for our Tenaris Algoma Tubes facility.
The position of Supply Chain Demand Planning Analyst is responsible for coordinating and ensuring the planning and programming of the finishing lines are running based on their schedules, including but not limited to:
- Supervise the preparation of the production program;
- Estimating needs that include plant capacity and any operational restrictions;
- Defining the sequence of production in all operation centers in regards to finishing lines;
- Verify plant capacity by determining the load of different production centers;
- Planning the need for external suppliers, issuing roadmaps, loading work orders and estimations for the rolling of semi-manufactured products and controlling stock;
- Ensure that schedules agree with the installed capacity of production lines and raw materials required;
- Ensure that orders are dispatched on schedule according to delivery terms;
- Responsible for administering level of inventory, availability & managing key performance indicators;
- Ideally, you have 2-3 years of experience in an industrial scheduling or production role.
- University degree in Engineering or Business
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail while complying with all applicable procedures.
- Experience with products, scheduling, production and operations are an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills to actively coordinate all parties involved in the Supply Chain are required.
- Experience with SAP will be considered an asset, along with intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with all internal stakeholders inclusive of Supply Chain and Commercial functions as required.
- Proactive, approachable
- Highly developed communication skills.
If you are interested in this position and your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply, or contact your local HR representative for more information.
How to apply:
Thank you for your interest.