The Storekeeper manages the materials (parts, tools, equipment, supplies, etc.) in Stores. The Storekeeper is the person responsible and accountable to ensure all materials are stored and issued in accordance with the Companies Maintenance Policy Manual.
The Storekeepers main duties and responsibilities are broken down as follows:
- Issue materials to personnel at stores wicket;
- Pick materials using pick lists and route to appropriate project holding areas in Stores;
- Deliver materials to projects;
- Issue tools and equipment to personnel and process returns;
- Monitor materials that have shelf life and route any time-expired products to Quarantine;
- Monitor tools and equipment that have calibration requirements and route any items that are expired to Quarantine;
- Replenish shop supply bins and products in flammable storage cabinets;
- Monitor products in flammable cabinets and ensure they are compliant;
- Monitor access to stockroom;
- Perform return to stock functions as per Company procedures;
- Perform inventory cycle counts;
- Ensure that all stocking locations or clean, and properly identified with labeling and receiving labels;
- Comply with ESD (electro static discharge) requirements;
- Enter required data in the Companies ERP system;
- Interface with the Customer when processing Customer materials;
- Carry out receiving and shipping of parts and other products.
- Perform general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort and move materials by hand or using material handling equipment
- Perform any other duties within the Springer group to support operational requirements.
Interested applicants can send their application by April 8th, 2021 to:
Note: This Job Description is subject to change at management’s discretion