GAME ON – OLG needs you
We’ve said GAME ON, and we mean it – OLG is rapidly transforming its organization to better serve Ontarians by delivering great gaming experiences through our digital, retail lottery, and land-based casino channels. In our fiscal 2019-20 year alone, OLG delivered over $2.3 billion in net profit to the Province of Ontario. OLG is now expanding our horizons even further, with a new strategic direction, to become a world class gaming entertainment leader with a globally admired digital platform.
We are ready to take this game to the next level and need a passionate Sr Vendor Integration Manager to act as the primary point of contact with external operators ensuring that mutual obligations, quality expectations and timelines are met. Manages ongoing relationships with external operators and internal stakeholders and advocates on their behalf improve customer and vendor experience.
YOUR ROLE IN THE GAME
Reporting to the Director, Vendor Integration Management you will be empowered to:
- Supports the management of the assigned external operator relationship and performs a quality assurance role to ensure that partners are meeting contractual obligations, including SLAs or other defined metrics
- Identifies any potential issues and risks and provides recommendations for remediation in order to continue to drive and build successful OLG-operator relationship
- Advocates on behalf of operators and interfaces with the Technology teams to rectify any performance or service challenges experienced by operators to improve customer and vendor experience
- Collaborates and monitors the various Technology teams and external vendors to ensure products and services delivered are in alignment with their expectations
- Identifies additional customer requirements (from the external operator or internally within OLG) based on their feedback and communicates with relevant stakeholders to improve any existing services or identify future possible products and services
- Analyzes customer satisfaction feedback in terms effectiveness and efficiency and develops strategies for continuous improvement to strengthen the relationship
- Supports maintaining/monitoring the long-term relationships with operators in order to provide additional OLG value and services
- Supports the understanding of all aspects of the client’s business and the competitive business environment to keep up to market trends to further develop a trusted relationship
WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY
Work Experience: Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in progressively advancing roles within Technology or related function | Minimum five (5) years’ experience as an Technology Account Manager or related function | Proficient in three (3) of the above primary knowledge competency areas as listed above
Education: Post-secondary degree, preferably in information systems, business administration and/or project management discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Critical Skills: Relationship Management | Creativity Impact and Influence | Team Orientation | Planning: Tactical, Strategic
Negotiation and Influence: ability to negotiate and influence effectively while being open to perspectives and maintaining strong relationships
Strategic Thinker: strong strategic and critical thinker with ability to delve into unique challenges and find creative solutions
Collaboration & Fun: inclusive and collaborative work style while creating fun and excitement in our work
Integrity and Trust: do what’s right and operate with transparency and openness
PERKS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
- Part of a Bigger Picture: socially responsible company that gives back all its profits to the province and people of Ontario
- Flexible Work Environment: to help balance both work and life
- You Matter: family friendly work practices and remote work
- Freedom to Innovate: supports new and better ways to be successful
- Be your Authentic Self: environment that values diversity as a source of strength
- Learning Galore: 24-7 access to robust online learning programs
- Public Service Pension Plan: participate in a major defined benefit pension plan sponsored by the Government of Ontario
- Variable Pay Program: performance-based incentives to share in our success (Permanent OLG Employees Only)
Learn about OLG – GAME ON!
OLG’s purpose is to contribute to a better Ontario by delivering great entertainment experiences for our customers. We are a multi-billion-dollar organization with a wide array of business lines including, lottery, land-based casinos, digital lottery and casino, horseracing, and charitable gaming. OLG is amidst a massive transformation focusing on being customer obsessed and bringing our digital business to a whole new level.
The key to our success is our people. Our culture will be grounded in true, positive partnerships that embrace trust, clarity, and openness in all that we do. We are supporting and empowering employees and teams across the organization through greater accountability, leadership development and growth opportunities. OLG is embracing more flexible work options and family friendly work practices including remote work.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are essential elements of our culture, the cornerstone to our values of respect, integrity, stewardship, and excellence. At OLG, our employees have the space to be themselves and use their perspectives and skills to benefit the people and the Province of Ontario.
While we are re-shaping and growing our business, we are unwavering when it comes to living our purpose, and ensuring our business delivers meaningful benefits for the people of Ontario. OLG’s net profits are reinvested back into the province, contributing to the quality of life for Ontarians.
To learn more about OLG go to our website at www.olg.ca
We look forward to hearing from you, interested applicants please apply online by August 22, 2022.
OLG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodation at any time throughout the hire process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.