Reporting to the Manager of Information Technology, the Solutions Analyst applies advanced technical knowledge and expertise in the support and administration of a broad range of systems and applications. Primary responsibilities include application programming, systems integration and management of data related processes.
LOCATION: Information Technology Department, 100A Ontario Avenue, Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- Responsible for providing IT support by resolving complex problems (level II) and everyday service requests relating to workstations, servers, network, and software problems.
- Responsible for interacting and consulting with clients to provide guidance, training, and follow-up on client needs or inquiries.
- SQL databases, systems integration/programming, domain services, digital form solution (Perfect Forms), business systems and technical document writing.
- Exercise considerable independent judgment in completing responsibilities in accordance with departmental objectives.
- College diploma or university degree
- Minimum 3 years of programming/Solutions Delivery experience
- Programming proficiency in T-SQL, Perl, Powershell, SSRS and SSIS would be an asset
- General knowledge of Enterprise technologies including Active Directory, LDAP, ADFS, DFS Exchange, Virtualization, Clustering
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and use them to improve current infrastructure
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic self-empowered environment and participate concurrently on multiple projects
- Skilled at developing accurate time estimates, and documentation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain positive relationships
SALARY: $68,712 – $75,239
Interviews will be held on January 8, 2020. Please submit your cover letter and resume by 4:00 p.m. on January 3, 2020 to email@example.com
THIS BOARD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Huron-Superior Catholic District School Board is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Rose Burton Spohn, Director Lindsay Liske, Chairperson