Pollard Banknote Limited
Posting #: S06-21
Position Title: Shipper Receiver – 1 Contract position
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Posting Date: April 06, 2021
Closing Date: April 13, 2021
Responsible for local and inter-branch movement of product and supplies. Maintains accessibility of items needed for production; Loads and unloads inbound and outbound freight in a timely manner, completes all required documentation and ensures proper counts of materials shipped or received.
• Prepare and load all outgoing shipments in conformance with customer specifications
• Unload and receive all incoming shipments
• Count and inventory all inbound product and supplies
• Retrieve WIP skids and other supplies that are on skids for production lines
• Daily documented inspections on powered lifting equipment
• Wrap skids for shipments with stacking and strapping finished wrapped skids
• Load outbound Trucks/Containers
• Unload inbound trucks
• Put inbound WIP/supplies in designated areas once received
• Other duties as assigned
• Grade 12 diploma
• Fork lift license/use of forklift required (training provided for selected applicants)
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Basic computer skills
• Great organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Flexible to work overtime when needed
• Clean criminal record check, financial record check, and physical demands assessment is required
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development.
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.
Pollard Banknote is an equal opportunity employer. Pollard Banknote is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Please submit a cover letter stating a summary of your qualifications relevant to this position along with your resume to:
David McCaig Jr. – Human Resources Manager
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Emailed applications are preferable