Senior Manager Resource Planning & Optimization
GAME ON – OLG needs you
We’ve said GAME ON, and we mean it – OLG is rapidly transforming its organization to better serve Ontarians by delivering great gaming experiences through our digital, retail lottery, and land-based casino channels. In our fiscal 2019-20 year alone, OLG delivered over $2.3 billion in net profit to the Province of Ontario. OLG is now expanding our horizons even further, with a new strategic direction, to become a world class gaming entertainment leader with a globally admired digital platform.
We are ready to take this game to the next level and need a passionate Senior Manager Resource Planning & Optimization to provides strategic and operational leadership on workforce planning efforts to internal and external stakeholders.
YOUR ROLE IN THE GAME
Reporting to the VP Customer Care, the Senior Manager Resource Planning & Optimization, will be empowered to:
Resource Planning & Optimization
- Design, develop, lead and execute the workforce management strategy
- Lead the development of the systems, tools and reporting for the business
- Develop and execute innovative staffing strategies that optimize the availability of resources against objectives while maintaining a high level of employee engagement and customer satisfaction
- Build operational forecasting models to optimize productivity and increase customer satisfaction
- Develop qualitative statistical analysis of available data to promote performance improvement and tactical strategy execution
- Develop and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly insight based reports, workforce management dashboards and scorecards, and track key performance indicators to drive decision-making and identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Drive actionable analysis that recognizes and addresses emergent issues that impact call volume while concurrently assessing resource needs
- Create and champion an effective communication strategy for senior leaders to discuss service levels/staffing risks and build associated action plans based on the call center’s performance, call drivers and KPI’s
- Lead the day-to-day management and analysis of contact center performance to identify common issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Use your passion for leadership to build and inspire a high performing workforce management team in a 24 x 365 environment
- Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring and direction to the workforce management team including forecasting, scheduling, capacity planning, system administration, real-time and intra-day management, associate performance, and reporting
WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY
Work experience: 7+ years of progressive workforce management experience in a multi-channel environment, including contact centre reporting, best practices, performance measurement, continuous improvement plus minimum 2 years leading workforce management teams
Education: post-secondary degree in a relevant field (Business, Finance, Math etc.) or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Knowledge and Skills: strong business acumen (operations, finance and strategy), advanced working knowledge of MS Excel, Workforce Management software (ex. Aspect, IEX, Teleopti) and contact centre technology (ex. IVR, ACD’s, Predictive Dialers, chat applications), expertise in capacity modeling, forecasting, reporting and operational planning methodologies
Relationship Building: ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders, manage conflict, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships to achieve goals and influence decision-making
Leadership: a passionate leader who will build, coach/mentor and inspire a high-performing team in a dynamic, fast-paced 24×365 environment
Collaboration & fun: inclusive and collaborative work style while creating fun and excitement in our work
Integrity and trust: do what’s right and operate with transparency and openness
Licenses, Registrations, Certificates: AGCO Category 1 Gaming Assistant Registration (Initiated at offer stage – employment is conditional upon obtaining and maintaining this license)
PERKS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
- Part of a Bigger Picture: socially responsible company that gives back all its profits to the province and people of Ontario
- Flexible Work Environment: to help balance both work and life
- You Matter: family friendly work practices and hybrid work
- Freedom to Innovate: supports new and better ways to be successful
- Be your Authentic Self: environment that values diversity as a source of strength
- Learning Galore: 24-7 access to robust online learning programs
- Public Service Pension Plan: participate in a major defined benefit pension plan sponsored by the Government of Ontario
- Variable Pay Program: performance-based incentives to share in our success (Permanent OLG Employees Only)
Learn about OLG – GAME ON!
OLG’s purpose is to contribute to a better Ontario by delivering great entertainment experiences for our customers. We are a multi-billion-dollar organization with a wide array of business lines including, lottery, land-based casinos, digital lottery and casino, horseracing, and charitable gaming. OLG is amidst a massive transformation focusing on being customer obsessed and bringing our digital business to a whole new level.
The key to our success is our people. Our culture will be grounded in true, positive partnerships that embrace trust, clarity, and openness in all that we do. We are supporting and empowering employees and teams across the organization through greater accountability, leadership development and growth opportunities. OLG is embracing more flexible work options and family friendly work practices including hybrid work.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are essential elements of our culture and cornerstones of the Five Truths that OLGers Live by. At OLG, our employees have the space to be themselves and use their perspectives and skills to benefit the people and the Province of Ontario. OLG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
While we are re-shaping and growing our business, we are unwavering when it comes to living our purpose, and ensuring our business delivers meaningful benefits for the people of Ontario. OLG’s net profits are reinvested back into the province, contributing to the quality of life for Ontarians.
To learn more about OLG go to our website at www.olg.ca
We look forward to hearing from you, interested applicants please apply online by December 7, 2022.
OLG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodation at any time throughout the hire process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.