GAME ON – OLG needs you
We’ve said GAME ON, and we mean it! Massive change is afoot in the gaming industry and beyond. Are you interested in being empowered to seize opportunities for growth; to be a part of a bold transformation to take customer success to a new level? OLG is striving to be a gaming market leader and first choice for entertainment. We are ready to take this game to the next level and need a passionate Senior Manager HR Systems to develop, configure and maintain HR Systems that align with HR strategies and are compliant with policies, procedures, and applicable legislation and regulations with the relevance of enhancing operational performance
YOUR ROLE IN THE GAME
Reporting to the Senior Director Technology Business Enablement, you will be empowered to:
Subject Matter expert in the implementation of new HRIS System
- Oversee the analysis, design, development, and implementation of new systems capabilities including new features, system upgrades and enhanced functionality in the HR systems while ensuring compliance and desired results.
- Work closely with HR and business leadership to deliver key business initiatives, enabled through new or existing HRIS functionality.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the third-party application managed service (AMS) vendor for professional services and technical support.
- Lead the process for vetting and prioritizing new business requests.
- Empower the team to effectively support, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues working closely with IT and third-party vendor processes.
- Responsible for data integrity and system accuracy, lead design of system specifications and work with internal/external technical resources to ensure that the HR systems are accessible, operational, and fully functional.
Partner with HR, IT, System Vendors, & Service Providers
- Lead the development and maintenance of custom automated HR reports for the use of all Divisions.
- Collaborates with HR Subject Matter Experts (i.e. HR Business Partners, Talent Management team etc.) for defining the business requirements and associated artifacts, provides recommendations to streamline and better understands HR technology processes and functionality.
- Collaborate with IT and vendor partners to analyze HR requirements and implement innovative technology solutions using HR systems platform.
- Develop and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system enhancements, new and/or upgrades. Collaborates with HR and IT users to coordinate all UAT, review findings and troubleshoot issues for resolution.
Establish Critical Relationships & Communication
- Partner with Learning Consultants to develop and execute systems training for HR teams and end users, including training manuals, procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Identifies emerging HR technology trends and needs through research and networking, evaluate options against business requirements and make recommendations to management that improve existing business and system processes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY
Collaboration & fun: inclusive and collaborative work style while creating fun and excitement in our work
Integrity and trust: do what’s right and operate with transparency and openness
Change Management: familiarity with change management requirements for a successful & smooth HRIS (Workday) Implementation in the organization.
Facilitation: can confidently, use succinct clear language in the facilitation of working sessions and presentations on OD changes at all levels of the organization
People Management: strong people management and customer focused by implementing best in practice principles.
Work experience: Minimum five (5) years of technical and functional experience at the super user level with multiple HR Information Systems. Two (2) years’ experience with functions and administration of HRIS with a focus on the end user to enhance the employee experience. Knowledge in the implementation, migration and support of HRIS and SaaS configuration.
Education: University degree in business, computer science, information technology. HR designation (with HRPA) is preferred.
PERKS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
- You’ll be Part of a Bigger Picture: socially responsible company that gives back all its profits to the province and the people of Ontario
- Prioritize your Life: flexible work arrangements, generous family, and life event leaves, OPB pension to ensure even after we part ways you’re taken care of
- Our Culture: we reward innovation and allow for autonomy, we support your lifelong learning with 24-7 access to online learning programs, we provide an environment that values diversity as a source of strength, we provide performance-based incentives to share in the organization’s success
Learn about OLG
OLG’s purpose is to contribute to a better Ontario by delivering great entertainment experiences for our customers. We are a multi-billion-dollar organization which supports with a wide array of business lines including, lottery, land-based casinos, digital lottery and casino, horseracing, and charitable gaming. OLG is amidst a massive transformation focusing on being customer obsessed and bringing our digital business to a whole new level.
The key to our success is in our people. Trust, clarity, and openness are essential to our overall success. We are supporting and empowering employees across the organization through greater accountability, leadership development and growth opportunities. OLG is embracing more flexible work options and family friendly work practices including remote work.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are essential elements of our culture, cornerstones to our values of respect, integrity, stewardship, and excellence. At OLG, our employees have the space to be themselves and use their perspectives and skills to benefit the people and the Province of Ontario.
While we are re-shaping and growing our business, we are unwavering when it comes to living our purpose, and ensuring our business delivers meaningful benefits for the people of Ontario. All OLG’s profits are reinvested back into the province, contributing to the quality of life for Ontarians.
If you find this career opportunity and joining the OLG family is exciting, we want to hear from you, please apply online before: August 2, 2021
How to apply:
OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.