|Location:||Sault Ste. Marie, ON Canada|
|OLG Site or Facility:||Foster Drive Office|
|Number of Positions:||1|
|Length of Contract:|
|Department/Division:||Cust Experience Integ & Deliv|
|Posting Expiry Date:||8/13/2019|
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
Senior Contract Manager
Reporting to the VP, CX Integration & Delivery the Senior Contract Manager will manage a portfolio of complex contracts through procurement, contract and software development lifecycles, while identifying issues, recommending actions and minimizing internal risk to ensure a collaborative and compliant set of relationships amongst multiple Service Providers engaged to implement interrelated systems integration projects at OLG.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborating with procurement, legal and delivery teams from initiative development through to contract negotiations and execution for projects to be delivered by OLG’s Integration and Delivery department.
- Assisting in the development and execution of the contract change control process.
- Administration of all project governance committees. Be the secretariat for and representing the Integration & Delivery teams at all governance and other committees.
- Evaluating circumstances and project decisions from various perspectives to identify contract risks, solutions and opportunities from reviewing project schedule and deliverables against contract tasks and milestones. Identifying corrective actions from risks / issues identified and actioning with stakeholders to manage impacts to OLG
- Proactively identifying opportunities and/or risks and contract-related issues and escalating to Delivery Director and stakeholders
- Developing and driving the process to monitor and track OLG and Service Provider’s fulfillment of all contractual requirements and obligations
- Maintain contracts to reflect agreed upon changes to the applicable SOWs and/or the MSAs
- Leading the creation, development and execution of contract amendments and waivers in collaboration Delivery Director, OLG stakeholders (e.g. Legal) and Service Providers
- Maintaining the log of all on-going issues/deficiencies and drive all parties to achieve resolution
- Managing contractual documentation, including but not limited to contract correspondence, contract changes, decisions, deliverables completion, tracking and review spreadsheets and reports
- In the event of disputes, supporting leadership and/or OLG legal counsel in understanding the contract and the progressive changes made to the contract over time
- Generating trade-off analysis of potential business opportunity vs. legal risk
What we’re looking for:
- University degree
- 5 years of direct experience managing highly complex, systems integration contracts
- 5-7 years of work experience in the IT systems implementation sector on projects using agile and waterfall development methodologies
- Experience in government or regulated industries an asset
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and ability to participate in the defined benefit pension plan provided by the Public Service Pension Plan
- Generous leave plan
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Exclusive employee perks
- Flexible work environment
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply online by 5:00PM on August 13, 2019.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.