Tenaris is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of steel pipe products and related services for the world’s energy industry and other industrial applications. Our customers include most of the world’s leading oil and gas companies as well as engineering companies engaged in constructing oil and gas gathering, transportation, processing and power generation facilities. Tenaris is the leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. Tenaris employs around 22,000 people from more than 30 countries. Join us today and advance your career in this well-respected industry!
- Ensures customer satisfaction of the quality of services and support the management of customer dissatisfactions.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the QMS through reviewing and amending local procedures and auditing the yard service to ensure compliance with procedures.
- Network with similar positions in Tenaris yards to ensure best practices are implemented and quality activities are consistent within the yards.
- Participate as required in any safety related activities such as meetings, tours, or inspections.
- Complies with Tenaris policies and procedures and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility
- Develops and updates the necessary procedures, instructions and specifications to ensure Quality System conformity according to internal/external quality standards.
- Generates and analyses quality indicators to identify process performance and/or product quality.
- Oversees the proper execution of internal and supplier audits, and receives externals ones.
- Follows up Quality events (customer claims/dissatisfaction, non-conformities, improvement actions).
- To comply with HSE procedures, report any incident or observation, perform inspections and participate in the investigation process. Implement the preventative/ corrective actions. Keep updated the risk analysis and the environment aspect assessment.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and managers HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms nd procedures. Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- MIN 0 – 5 years of experience (If you graduated in the past two years, you may qualify for the Global Trainee program. Please see Tenaris website to learn more about this program.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, or Finance
- Ability to travel within Canada and abroad
- Strong aptitude for data analytics
- Excellent Microsoft Excel
- Exposure to Power BI
- Experience working within the oil & gas industry will be considered an asset.
- Ability to work independently.
- Auditing experience or understanding of the concept is beneficial.
- Analytical – ability to collect and analyze information and data, making recommendations and decisions based on reasonable analysis.
- Business Acumen – keenly and quickly understand and manage business situations, risks, and outcomes, in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome.
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships.
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service, proactively identifies client needs, and creates impactful strategies to support our clients.
- Accurate – pays strong attention to detail and ensures correct reporting
- Communication – confident communicator, both one-on-one and presenting to large groups of people.
- Relationship Building – must be able to develop strong relationships with all levels of employees and leaders to ensure Quality standards are consistent.
HOW TO APPLY:
Tenaris offers a competitive salary, company and individual performance-based bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package, including employer paid pension/RSP contributions, tuition reimbursement and access to Corporate training through Tenaris University. Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment. If you are interested in this position and your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply, or contact your local HR representative for more information.