Tenaris is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of steel pipe products and related services for the world’s energy industry and other industrial applications. Our customers include most of the world’s leading oil and gas companies as well as engineering companies engaged in constructing oil and gas gathering, transportation, processing and power generation facilities. Tenaris is the leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. Tenaris employs around 22,000 people from more than 30 countries. Join us today and advance your career in this well-respected industry!
The ideal candidate will be experienced in industrial construction project management, and will be a highly motivated individual with strong ethics, excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to work in a collaborative environment with multiple clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong safety focus and demonstrated abilities for leadership. If this sounds like you, submit your cover letter and resume today!
- Coordinating multiple contractors, including all day-to-day activities.
- Monitoring the progress and sub-tasks associated with the overall project
- Problem solving, and clearing obstacles ahead of time to ensure tasks can be completed (i.e., permits on site)
- Key position to coordinate and alleviate the tasks on site, in order to carry on the schedule.
- Oversees and assumes project responsibilities from pre-construction through closeout to include but not limited, contractor relations, team collaboration, project schedule, writing reports, and budget control.
- Ability to review construction documents and specifications in detail, coordinate among other disciplines, identify possible conflicts, and raise awareness to other team members.
- Demonstrated strong management with constructability issues, sound judgement to operate independently, and make decisions that are consistent with overall organizational goals.
- Experience managing projects ($1 -$10 million) from beginning to completion.
- 5-10 years of progressive experience in a project manager position within heavy industrial construction industry experience.
- Targeting heavy industrial construction background (i.e., those from relevant industries, including Heavy Industry, O&G, Mining considered suitable candidates)
- Degree in Civil Engineering or another Engineering Degree (relevant experience will be considered)
HOW TO APPLY: