Northern Credit Union
Northern Credit Union is searching for a Project Manager for a one year contract that will be responsible for the execution and delivery of multiple project streams in Northern’s Organizational Optimization Program.
Reporting to the Director, Project Management Office the Project Manager will work with strategic vendors, senior leaders, project teams, key stakeholders, and business leads to ensure business requirements are fully understood and projects are completed on time and on budget.
Preferred candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- University degree in related field.
- 3+ years of progressive experience leading and delivering IT and service oriented projects.
- Valid PMP designation.
- Advanced project management experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience working with highly diverse teams.
- Experience with iterative waterfall, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), and Agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience in financial services industry is an asset.
- Proven ability to create honest, trusting and successful working relationships with others by consistently demonstrating competence and reliability in job performance, and representing what is best about the organization through demonstrated principles, actions, and communications.
Deadline for Applications: April 27, 2021
How to apply:
We thank all applicants – however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Northern Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. Northern Credit Union welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.