Notice of Full-Time Administrative Vacancy
We are looking for amazing! If you are dynamic and would pride yourself in helping us to be recognized as the best student-centered College in the country, then you will find it here. While part of our team, you will help students find their passions and help them achieve their amazing. If this is you, then join us at the hub of the Great Lakes, in the traditional territory of the Anishnaabek people.
The Opportunity: Working as a member of the E-Learning and Continuing Education team, the Program Manager, E-Learning is responsible for ensuring that all new and revised hybrid and fully online courses are assessed, designed, developed, and implemented in an efficient and effective manner using sound instructional design and development practices. This position requires strong project management expertise. A key aspect of this position will involve collaboration with other departments and external partners.
What you need to be successful:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Education, Instructional Design or E-Learning
- 3 to 5 years administrative experience preferably in an education field such as online learning
- Ability to work independently, establish appropriate priorities, and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- Excellent human relations skills in dealing with a wide variety of issues with employees
- Excellent computer skills, particularly MS Office Suite
- Budgeting and financial forecasting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner, both internally and externally
- Excellent organizational skills to ensure deadlines are met and consistency with tasks completed accurately
This is a full-time administrative position. Salary range is $74,503 – $93,128 and is commensurate with qualifications and experience. This position can be performed remotely.
Sault College invites applications from all qualified individuals and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. We fairly hire the best candidates based on merit.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME, COVER LETTER AND THREE REFERENCES VIA EMAIL QUOTING COMPETITION #2021-A102 IN THE SUBJECT LINE BY 4 P.M. MARCH 1, 2021 TO: email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance – only those selected for an interview will be contacted.