Notice of full-time academic vacancy
We are looking for amazing! If you are dynamic and would like the opportunity to help us to be recognized as the best student-centered College in the country, then you will find it here. As a member of our team, you will help students find their passions and help them achieve their amazing. If this is you, then join us at the hub of the Great Lakes, in the traditional territory of theAnishnaabek people.
The Opportunity: A qualified professor to teach in the Cybersecurity and other Information Technology Programs at the College.
What you need to be successful:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Master’s degree in a related field is preferred
- CISSP Certification required
- Minimum 5 years recent and relevant professional experience in Information Technology in a Cybersecurity related role
- Networking certification such as Cisco CCNA/CCNP considered an asset
- Other discipline specific certifications such as CompTIA Security +, CCNA Security, CISA, CSA, CEH, CHFI, ECSA is considered an asset
- Occupational experience in one or more of the following:
- Network Infrastructure and Network Security
- Installing/managing Vmware virtual environments
- Microsoft Server/Active directory installation and administration
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems
- Penetration testing of public/private key cryptography and PKI
- Site to site and remote access VPN development
- Enterprise wireless network design
- Working in a cloud computing environment (Asure/AWS)
- Security policy development
- Teaching experience and commitment to academic excellence is considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- Excellent leadership, mentoring and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of D2L/Learning Management Systems is considered an asset
This is a full-time academic bargaining unit position. Salary range is $66,555 to $115,378 and is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Sault College invites applications from all qualified individuals and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. We fairly hire the best candidates based on merit.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME, COVER LETTER AND THREE REFERENCES
How to apply: https://www.saultcollege.ca/employment/careers
We thank all applicants in advance – only those selected for an interview will be contacted