We are seeking a Product Warehouse Shift Leader who will supervise the incoming/outcoming product process ensuring the receipt process is performed in accordance with the operating and safety procedures.
Tenaris is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of steel pipe products and related services for the world’s energy industry and other industrial applications. Our customers include most of the world’s leading oil and gas companies as well as engineering companies engaged in constructing oil and gas gathering, transportation, processing and power generation facilities. Tenaris is the leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. Tenaris employs around 22,000 people from more than 30 countries. Join us today and advance your career in this well-respected industry!
- Responsible for the proper receipt and stowage of products.
- Supervises the incoming product process ensuring the receipt process is performed in accordance with the operating and safety procedures in force.
- Ensures shipments are fulfilled within the established time frame and according to required conditions.
- Acts as a “shift leader” being responsible for leading 14 + employees during their assigned time period/shift, coordinating schedules, assigning responsibilities and ensure work safety conditions.
- Monitoring mill production and performing safety inspections
- Managing the shipment of finished products through rail and trucks
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- Complies with HSE procedures, report any incident or observation, perform inspections and participate in the investigation process. Implement the preventive/corrective actions. Keep updated the risk analysis and the environmental aspect assessment.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- 3 years of equipment operation and/or warehouse experience
- Experience working with mobile heavy equipment
- Good knowledge of software such as SAP Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong Communication Skills
Tenaris offers a competitive salary, company and individual performance-based bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package, including employer paid pension/RSP contributions, tuition reimbursement and access to corporate training through Tenaris University.
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply at
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment. Tenaris is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please advise the Human Resources Department.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those that match the criteria required for the desired profile will be contacted.