Closing Date: March 22, 2023
Duration: Full Time
Job Title: Plumbers Apprentice 1st – 3rd Year
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Positions available: 1
Rate of pay: TBD
We are looking for a hardworking Plumbers Apprentice 1st – 3rd Year to grow with our Mr. Rooter team in Sault Ste. Marie, ON. We are a service-based, plumbing company and work with customers and clients to meet their needs on the job. Our plumbers perform plumbing services ranging from simple faucet repairs to water heater installations and plumbing services for residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assist skilled tradesmen with residential plumbing
- Assist with maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, installations and testing of plumbing systems and plumbing fixtures
- Performs all duties in a safe and effective manner
- Completes other tasks as assigned
- Experience in plumbing would be an asset
- Valid G driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract (G2 will be considered)
- Additional mechanical experience would be an asset
- Basic knowledge of tools
- Available for overtime including on call, as required
- Customer-service oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes pride in their professional appearance and demonstrates reliable attendance and punctuality
- Interested in pursuing the trade long-term as this position has the opportunity to grow
How to Apply:
We are actively recruiting and interviewing for this position.
Apply by submitting your resume online or to email@example.com
Our hiring manager will follow up with all successful, qualified applicants.
Why Mr. Rooter?
Mr. Rooter plumbers are your friendly neighbourhood drain and cleaning professionals. We offer 24/7, same day plumbing services to our clients and deliver the highest level of customer service. People come to us for their plumbing emergencies because they know we are reliable,
prioritize their needs and work to find an appointment that fits with their schedule.