Reliance Home Comfort
About the Company:
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.8 million customers across North America.
Our organization has doubled in size and team members over the past 5 years and we are incredibly proud to be recognized by:
- –Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- –Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. for Canada’s Most Admired CEO (Sean O’Brien)
- –Glassdoor as “Best Places to Work in Canada”
Each day, 2,300 Reliance team members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2018 alone, we have donated over $700,000.00 to United Way and Habitat for Humanity.
Join a dynamic team who collaboratively works under the banner of the most recognized home comfort brand in North America. As a Reliance team member, you will have the opportunity to continuously learn, grow skill sets, receive individualized training, and help customers by providing them with well-informed product advice. Your primary role will be to offer outstanding service and customer support during in-field visits.
Why Work With Us?
- Paid training
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- Company vehicle with the ability to take home
- Paid tuition and expenses towards a trades license
- EI top-up payments during apprentice leave
- All tools are provided
- Ability to win a President’s Award along with a trip for two
- 47% of our current management were hired here as technical team members.
- Cross-functional career opportunities
- Relocation opportunities
- Individualized career progression plans
- History of no layoffs
- Successfully completed grade 12
- Possess a valid 306A (Plumbing license)
- Gas Technician 2 license a strong asset
- Candidates with equivalent experience may be apprenticed
- Hold a Class G Driver’s License
- Demonstrate a strong verbal or written communication skillset
About The Job:
- Maintain, repair, and perform diagnostics on residential plumbing
- Educate customers on the operation of their equipment as it pertains to water treatment and plumbing
- Contribute to Reliance’s growth through offerings of Reliance’s products and services
- Strive to make each customer experience outstanding for our customers
- Contribute to Reliance’s high standards of health and safety
How to apply:
**In addition to Reliance’s competitive base wage for this position, we are proud to offer 5% commission for all chargeable plumbing work!
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.