Reliance Home Comfort
About the Company:
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.8 million customers across North America.
Our organization has doubled in size and team members over the past 5 years and we are incredibly proud to be recognized by:
· –Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
· –Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. for Canada’s Most Admired CEO (Sean O’Brien)
· –Glassdoor as “Best Places to Work in Canada”
Each day, 2,300 Reliance team members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2018 alone, we have donated over $700,000.00 to United Way and Habitat for Humanity.
Join a dynamic team who collaboratively works under the banner of the most recognized home comfort brand in North America. As a Reliance team member, you will have the opportunity to continuously learn, grow skill sets, receive individualized training, and help customers by providing them with well-informed product advice. Your primary role will be to offer outstanding service and customer support during in-field visits.
Why Work With Us?
- A generous compensation plan – Earning potential up to $ 80,000/year
- Paid training
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- Company vehicle with the ability to take home
- Paid tuition and expenses towards a trades license
- EI top-up payments during apprentice leave
- All tools are provided
- Ability to win a President’s Award along with a trip for two
- 47% of our current management were hired here as technical team members.
- Cross-functional career opportunities
- Relocation opportunities
- Individualized career progression plans
- History of no layoffs
- Successfully completed grade 12
- Must possess a valid 309A or 309C License
- Master Electrician license required
- 5+ years’ experience as an Electrician
- Must be registered with the Ontario College of Trades
- Hold a Class G Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience in Refrigeration, HVAC, Plumbing, and Mechanics an asset
About The Job:
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner on each and every call.
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in domestic electrical systems, including but is not limited to fault-finding, panel changes, generator installation, knob and tube removal, home rewiring etc.
- Accurately estimate repair costs, fixed right the first time and continual value-added communication with the homeowner
- Set priorities that contribute to departmental growth through project targets
- Lead in the successful completion of electrical projects
- Educate customers on the operation of their residential electrical infrastructure
- Strive to make each customer experience outstanding for our customers
- Explain the value of Reliance products, services and programs on every call
- Contribute to Reliance’s high standards of health and safety
How to apply:
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.