N1 Solutions Inc.
N1 Solutions Inc.(N1S) is seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator who will coordinate, execute, monitor, and measure the association’s marketing and communications efforts under the direction of the Manager of Corporate Communications. The marketing and communications coordinator is responsible for developing and executing plans and strategies that align with N1 Solutions strategic direction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate, implement, and provide creative direction for communications and marketing plans
based for N1 Solutions group of companies and divisions
- Develop tactics and approaches to further build new client relations and maintain client loyalty
- Create and write a variety of content to support internal and external communication and marketing efforts, ensuring brand consistency (internal memos, corporate updates, website copy,
- Maintain and create engaging content for all social media channels
- Maintain internal communications distribution and ensure quality key contact lists
- Track social media/business marketing and traditional media analytics
- Lead email marketing campaigns, and execute improvements for content and lead generation
- Be the primary administrator of the content management system (CMS) and coordinate website updates/domain management and content development
- Coordinate the production of video content
- Stay current on market and industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to strategic communications/marketing
- Write, edit, and assist in creating promotional materials
- Prepare and monitor budgets for communications/marketing campaigns
- Perform outreach to press and advertising outlets, magazines, industry leaders and clients to build strong strategic partnerships and grow the brand
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager, Corporate Communications
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in communications, marketing; preferred minimum 2 years of experience in a related position or demonstrate experience/knowledge
- Knowledge of traditional, digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting
- Must be a highly driven, results oriented, and able to independently move projects forward and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and proofreading skills
- Possesses solid problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of email marketing software
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with customer relationship management systems (CRMs)
- Proven knowledge of communications and marketing ethics and best practices
At N1 Solutions you can expect:
- Competitive wages
- Employee benefits
- Employment growth opportunity
- Ongoing room for advancement
- Expert training
- A diverse and flexible combination of sites and schedules
- Being a part of a team and company that appreciates each other and your efforts
Our company and our employee’s success go hand in hand. Are you ready to join our team?
Apply online or send in your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by May 10ᵗʰ, 2021.
Please quote the job title.
N1 Solutions Inc. is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.