The Tenaris Global Trainee Program is a two year development program that has jump-started the careers of 70% of our senior management since 1983. It is dedicated to maximizing the growth potential of recent college graduates through extensive training – including the TenarisUniversity Induction Camp, 4 weeks of training in Argentina – and on-the-job training from industry experts. A structured follow-up and feedback framework ensures that graduates receive the necessary guidance at the earliest step of their career.
Tenaris is looking for a bright, hard-working, entry-level Engineering graduate to join our Engineering and Maintenance team in Sault Ste. Marie, ON. As a recent graduate, you will participate in the Tenaris Global Trainee program. We are seeking candidates available to start between now and Jan 2020.
What you need:
- Recently graduated from college with less than 2 years professional work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Or Electrical Engineering (GPA 3.0+)
- Passion for industrial business
- Possess keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Interest in international travel
- Multicultural openness
- Drive for results
- Advanced computer skills is an asset
- Focus on long term chronic and improvement objectives
- Participation in maintenance and operations problem solving teams including assisting in field troubleshooting
- Support failure analysis and submit improvement projects and proposals
- Improving maintenance performance indicators, reduce frequency of maintenance interventions and submit cost reduction proposals
- Propose investment and improvement projects to reduce machine failures in Manufacturing Process by supervising the execution of equipment maintenance programs
- Comply with allocated budget
- Create safe work environment
How to apply:
Tenaris takes great pride in the Global Trainee program. In order to set up this new trainee for long-term success, we expect a geographical commitment for the medium term. Please address this consideration in your cover letter.