Norquay Engineering Ltd. is currently seeking a Full Time Junior Engineer or EIT to work out of our 500 Wellington St. West, Sault Ste. Marie, ON office location. Norquay is a multi-disciplinary Engineering firm specializing in Civil and Structural Engineering as well as BCIN Architectural design. Our firm works with private and public sector clients to provide design and field services in our related disciplines. We are known for quality design work and outstanding client service and maintain a positive while flexible work environment for employees.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing design work, report writing and preparing CAD drawings for residential and commercial applications, as well as some field work.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Structural design using industry software for Residential and Commercial applications
- Civil Engineering design and field verification related to storm water management, site servicing, and site plan development
- Prepare and detail CAD drawings as required to facilitate project delivery
- Report to Project Engineer and Senior Management
- Civil Engineering Degree from Accredited Ontario University with PEO
- Strong organization, time-management and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills; including MS Office, AutoCAD
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Class G Drivers License
- P.Eng License with Professional Engineers Ontario or EIT designation
How to Apply:
Email a Resume and Cover Letter to:
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Persons with disabilities who require accommodation in the application process may submit a request along with their application.