The Industrial Planning team oversees Industrial Engineering for the plants including: controlling operating information management, preparing the operation and industrial cost budget, monitoring compliance and analyzing the best investment options. The team ensures Tenaris meets the annual operation and industrial cost budget. As an analyst, you will be responsible for a specific area and the continuous improvement of the performance of the plant and processes.
Start date will be April/May 2020.
- 0 – 5 years of experience (If you graduated in the past two years, you may qualify for the Global Trainee program. Please see Tenaris website to learn more about this program.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, or Finance
- Ability to travel within Canada and abroad
- Strong aptitude for data analytics
- Excellent Microsoft Excel
- Exposure to Power BI
How to apply:
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment and committed to providing accessible employment practices. If you require accommodations for a disability during the recruitment process, please let us know.