LOCATION: Sault Ste. Marie – Ontario – Canada
We are looking to hire an Industrial Planning Analyst in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, to carry out Industrial Engineering responsibilities, working on the continuous improvement of processes for the plant, and meeting the annual operation and industrial cost budget.
LOCATION: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Role and Responsibilities
- Carries out Industrial Engineering jobs for the plants, conducting Industrial Engineering studies, follow up main industrial KPIs, cost analysis of the production process and benchmarks across Tenaris plants.
- Develops homogeneous industrial models that ensure coherence of decisions in all processes and Production Units.
- Meets the annual operation and industrial cost budget monitoring monthly costs per area, verifying correct allocation to the monthly closing, analyzing the Cost System on a regular basis.
- Keep updated the production cost by products.
- Analyzes investments based on priorities depending on economic criteria.
- Analyzes improvement opportunities, performing benchmarks across Tenaris plants and interacting with Operations area.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- 2+ year of experience in planning or heavy data analytics role
- Excellent Microsoft Excel
- Exposure to Power BI
- Analytical – ability to collect and analyze information and data, making recommendations and decisions based on reasonable analysis.
- Business Acumen – keenly and quickly understand and manage business situations, risks, and outcomes, in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome.
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships.
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service, proactively identifies client needs, and creates impactful strategies to support our clients.
- Accurate – pays strong attention to detail and ensures correct reporting
Diversity & Inclusion
As a global leader, our foundation was built on diversity in all its forms, including culture, gender, creed, race, nationality, and generation. With diversity among our people, we gain diverse thoughts, abilities and perspectives that keep us both innovative and competitive. Our diverse and inclusive workplace – rooted in our values of safety, ethics, transparency and open communication – brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves.
With representation from across our Canadian operations, Tenaris has an active Diversity & Inclusion committee that is working to advance a diverse and inclusive workplace through strategic initiatives.
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply at https://www.tenaris.com/en/careers/
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment. Tenaris is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please advise the Human Resources Department.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those that match the criteria required for the desired profile will be contacted.