EACOM Timber Corporation
At EACOM, we transform more than wood. Our talented team of 1,100+ employees is committed to working, building, and growing together. Embedded in northern Ontario and Quebec communities, our mills have a long, rich history. We responsibly manage and transform forest resources into high-quality wood products. From the Canadian woodlands to the North American home building market, we strive for sustainability, collaboration, safety, and continuous improvement.
EACOM TIMBER CORPORATION is looking for INDUSTRIAL MILLWRIGHT to complete the team of our I-JOIST plant in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Repair equipment, conveyors, hydraulic and pneumatic components, automated systems as well as welding work, when needed.
- Inspect and investigate the cause of the failure or malfunction of machinery in order to perform corrective repairs.
- Install, optimize and/or adjust all plant equipment to maximize efficiency.
- Respond to emergencies when mechanical problems occur at the operation.
- Operate machining tools to fabricate parts.
- Efficient and Organized.
- Analytical and concerned about the quality of work performed.
- Demonstrate collaborative spirit and initiative, ability to work in teams.
- Focused on results but in compliance with safety standards.
- Experience of at least 2 to 5 years in maintenance of industrial equipment with at least 10 000 hours cumulated, preferably in a timber complex.
- Hold a college degree in industrial engineering or a diploma in industrial or have equivalent experience Maintenance.
- Must possess a certified trade certificate/ticket Red Seal.
- Be familiar with Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
- Must maintain an alert and attentive state.
- Requires heavy lifting, pushing, and pulling.
- Stairs, ladders, and climbing.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- $36.49 per hour; 8, 10 or 12-hour rotating shifts, Sundays or Statutory Holidays.
- Shift rotation (as applicable): rotating shifts, days, afternoons, evenings.
- Disability Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Extended medical insurance (e.g. prescription drugs, paramedical services, medical services and equipment).
- Paid vacations.
How to apply:
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.