At Tenaris, you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services. If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for you.
Industrial or Construction Millwright
LOCATION: Sault Ste. Marie
We are currently seeking an Industrial or Construction Millwright (433A or 426A) for our Sault Ste. Marie, ON location.
- Installation and Leveling of production machinery
- Read and interpret diagrams and blueprints
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine inspections and maintenance work.
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Maintenance record keeping, reporting and documentation
- Other duties, as assigned, or as business needs require
- Engaging in and maintaining a safe work environment
- Diagnose and repair equipment deficiencies
- Must hold a valid certificate of qualification as an Industrial Mechanic Millwright 433A or Construction Millwright 426A
- College diploma in either Mechanical or Machinist trades is preferred
- Practical knowledge and experience with construction projects and investments would be considered a strong asset
- Strong knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems required
- Ability to communicate and work well with others on the team
- Ability to work various shifts as required
- Knowledge of maintenance systems an asset
**Candidates must successfully complete Fit & Drug testing, pre-employment medical and online assessments to be hired**
Tenaris offers employees a comprehensive benefits package, including employer paid pension.
How to apply:
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment. Tenaris is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please advise the Human Resources Department.
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those that match the criteria required for the desired profile will be contacted.