We are currently seeking experienced, Industrial Electricians for our Algoma Tubes Steel Mill in Sault Ste. Marie, ON.
- Safe and effective preventative planning and maintenance of equipment related to steel manufacturing.
- Diagnose and repair electrical equipment deficiencies
- Communicate with site management to coordinate maintenance priorities
- Maintain maintenance records
- Adhere to all safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures.
- Take part in all training requirements.
- Management of maintenance systems
- Establishing new and maintaining/ continually improving existing preventative maintenance programs.
- Ability to work effectively in a self-managing team environment
- Able to respond to callouts and requirements for extra hours when required.
- Industrial Electrician Certification an asset
- Knowledge of AC/DC Drives
- PLC’s (Modicon, Allan Bradley, Siemans) Programming and Application
- Able to demonstrate Electronic Knowledge/Application
- Extensive Knowledge on Electrical and Electronic Troubleshooting
- Knowledge/Application of Industrial Automation
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Focused attention to detail
- Three (3) year electrical technologist diploma
**Candidates must successfully complete Fit & Drug testing, pre-employment medical and online assessments to be hired**
Tenaris offers employees a comprehensive benefits package, including employer paid pension.
How to apply: https://www.tenaris.com/en/Careers.aspx
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment. Tenaris is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please advise the Human Resources Department.
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those that match the criteria required for the desired profile will be contacted.