The District of Sault Ste. Marie Social Services Administration Board is searching for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team based in Sault Ste. Marie.
The HR Coordinator will administer the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Function by performing the following key activities:
• Oversee all aspects of the recruitment process;
• Manage the onboarding process for new hires;
• Coordinate and maintain human resources technologies;
• Analyze employee data and generate reports for business needs;
• Assist in labour relations matters including grievance administration, labour management meetings and collective agreement interpretation; and
• Provide general support, guidance and advice to managers and employees on all HR related matters.
The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate in an effective and tactful manner, contribute routinely as a team member, organize time to meet stringent deadlines and possess a sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office environment. Additional qualifications for this position include:
• Completion of a university degree in Human Resources or relevant field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience;
• Possess a CHRP designation, or candidate; and
• Minimum two (2) years Human Resources experience working in a unionized environment.
Should you be interested in applying for this exciting career opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line referencing Job Posting #43-19 – HR Coordinator. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
District of Sault Ste. Marie Social Services Administration Board offers a competitive compensation package, extensive benefit and pension programs, and a 35-hour work week.
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time (35 hours/week)
Closing Date: October 11, 2019, 16:00 hours
The District of Sault Ste. Marie Social Services Administration Board is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangement.