Job Title: Groomer / Interior Technican
Position Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: 13-475 Airport Road, Sault Ste. Marie Airport
Posting Expires: When suitable candidates are selected
Our continuous growth creates a demand for heavy maintenance lines. We service the Dash 8 Q400, Dash 8 100/300 aircrafts. Along with, the CRJ100/200/700/900 aircrafts.
We expect applicants to be ready to work in a fast-paced work environment. Our role requires individuals to have excellent communication skills with a team player attitude!
Under the supervision of the Production Manager, you will carry out cleaning tasks in support of aircraft maintenance programs.
Aircraft Maintenance is a challenging and exciting career – fast, intense, dead-line driven and very high tech.
Responsibilities and Competencies:
• Carry out cleaning tasks of aircraft interiors
• Remove and install Interior components
• Request parts and materials using the manufacturer’s manuals
• Ensure all documentation of work performed is clear, accurate, up to date and signed for on a daily basis
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Participate in company SMS and report all hazards or incidents in accordance with company reporting procedures
• Ensure a clean work area exercise FOD vigilance
• Post-secondary education.
• Good understanding of the English Language with the ability to read, understand and follow instructions contained within Aircraft Manuals and Publications as it relates to Aircraft Maintenance.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Must have excellent mechanical aptitude and mechanical experience.
• Ability to lift approximately 20 lbs.
• Must have a clean criminal background and provide a valid police criminal record check.
• Must be able to legally work in Canada.
Why JD Aero Technical:
JD Aero Technical was established in 2007 and we are in our thirteenth year of operation as the chosen heavy maintenance provider for several of North America’s Q400 operators. We are looking to add to our group of over 120 employees who have all worked hard to build our diversified and experienced workforce. We offer competitive wages with good opportunities for overtime while maintaining a healthy work life balance.
Successful candidates will receive a competitive salary. Based on your commitment and dedication, there is the opportunity for training and room to grow to Senior and Shift Lead roles.
Typical benefits include:
• Competitive Salary
• Life Insurance
• Extended Health & Dental Care
• Health & Wellness Benefits
• Paid vacation in accordance with Federal Government Requirements
Working hours are mainly 7:00am to 5:30pm, with 8 hour shifts. Extra hours are occasionally required to support operating at critical times, eg. AOG’s. Additionally, weekend work and afternoon shifts will be required as needed.
How to apply: