At Tenaris, you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services.
If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for you.
Global Trainee – Recent Graduate
LOCATION: Sault Ste. Marie, ON
DEPARTMENT: Industrial Operations
*Various Roles Available
We are seeking recent graduates to join our operations teams in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. The successful candidates will be hired to be part of our Global Trainee (GT) Program. This 2-year program includes opportunities for training, international travel and networking.
The Global Trainee position contributes to a specific function while they learn, train and improve skills in that particular area in order to gain a profound understanding of processes, products and services. For this role we are looking for candidates with Engineering degrees with no more than 2 years of related professional experience.
During your time as a Global Trainee, you will:
- Observe core processes through on the job training, project assignments and training activities.
- Collaborate on critical projects execution.
- Get involved in every aspect within the finishing line.
- Learn about Tenaris strategy, systems and processes.
- Analyze information and prepare different deliverables as reports and processes. Gain deep knowledge of the processes exposed to.
- Maintain regular contact with other areas of the company and interact with different hierarchical levels in order to achieve the expected performance and results.
- Develop and manage a set of Key Performance Indicators to monitor and measure the area’s results.
- Comply with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
Experience and Education
- No more than 2 years of related professional experience
- Graduated with an engineering degree in the last 4 years; preferred majors in industrial, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Excellent Office Suite skills
- Self-driven and self-starter
- Strong decision-making skills
- Enjoys fast paced environment
- Loves to learn and able to execute high level results
- Analytical – ability to collect and analyze information and data, making recommendations and decisions based on reasonable analysis.
- Business Acumen – keenly and quickly understand and manage business situations, risks, and outcomes, in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome.
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships.
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service, proactively identifies client needs, and creates impactful strategies to support our clients.
- Accurate – pays strong attention to detail and ensures correct reporting
Diversity & Inclusion
As a global leader, our foundation was built on diversity in all its forms, including culture, gender, creed, race, nationality, and generation. With diversity among our people, we gain diverse thoughts, abilities and perspectives that keep us both innovative and competitive. Our diverse and inclusive workplace – rooted in our values of safety, ethics, transparency and open communication – brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves.
With representation from across our Canadian operations, Tenaris has an active Diversity & Inclusion committee that is working to advance a diverse and inclusive workplace through strategic initiatives.
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment. Tenaris is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please advise the Human Resources Department.
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply at https://www.tenaris.com/en/careers/
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those that match the criteria required for the desired profile will be contacted.