Pollard Banknote Limited
Posting #: SFS – 18-21
Position Title: Finishing Worker – Full time contract position
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Posting Date: July 19, 2021 at 4pm
Closing Date: July 29, 2021 at 4pm
This position is responsible for quality assurance inspection, packaging, and boxing finished product. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset. You will also have basic computer skills, and the capability of lifting up to 40 lbs and standing for long periods of time.
• Responsible for checking of all printed product for errors, printing problems, or irregularities
• Responsible for loading work onto conveyor belts/roller lines sequential order off work pallets
• Ensure quality of the printed product is in line with customer expectations
• Required to rotate positions on a production line
• Maintain a clean work area
• Will be cross-trained on all other positions within Manufacturing Finishing and will provide coverage and support as required
• Ensure accuracy of printed product
• Report any discrepancies that are presented on printed product
• Other duties as assigned
• Grade 12 diploma
• Experience in a light manufacturing environment with focus on quality control is an asset
• Ability to lift 40 lbs
• Ability to stand long durations along the production line
• Good communication skills
• Basic computer skills
• Excellent attendance and punctuality record
• Flexible to work overtime when needed
• Clean criminal record check, financial record check, and physical demands assessment is required
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development.
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.
Pollard Banknote is an equal opportunity employer. Pollard Banknote is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Please submit a cover letter stating a summary of your qualifications relevant to this position along with your resume to: SSM Pollard Human Resources to the attention Posting SFS-18-21
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Emailed applications are preferable