Group Health Centre
The Group Health Centre is a progressive multi-speciality ambulatory care health care organization, and is one of Canada’s first consumer-sponsored health care facilities. As Ontario’s largest and longest established alternatively funded healthcare organization, Group Health Centre serves over 70,000 Sault Ste. Marie and Algoma District residents.
To provide direction and leadership to employees within Finance, including Payroll; to direct and oversee the health of Financial Information systems, policies and procedures that enable and encourage the optimum performance of employees and other resources within Finance; and to support and ensure the flow of financial information to the Vice President of Finance and when necessary, external parties is accurate and timely.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration; Professional Designation an asset (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at a Manager level; previous experience in the health care setting an asset
- Establish record and reputation as a strong leader who encourages creativity and excels in coaching, inspiring, supporting and developing staff
- Strong self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management skills
- Proven ability to communicate ideas and concepts as well as gather, interpret and clarify information received from individuals and groups
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated understanding and record of providing an excellent client experience
- A strong record initiative, decision making and ability to provide leadership and direction
- Proven ability and experience in developing positive working relationships
- Demonstrated effort in living the values of GHC
- Excellent judgment in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
- Strong skills relating to accounting policy and project development, implementation and evaluation
The salary range is $81,500 to $91,500 commensurate with experience, with a generous benefit package, pension plan, vacation and leave provision.
Monday to Friday – Weekends & Holidays Off
Applications By: July 23, 2021
Please apply to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume indicating their qualifications for the position by July 23, 2021.
Those selected for interviews will be required to demonstrate their qualifications and required skills and abilities as outlined above. Group Health Centre is committed to an application and interview process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code/AODA. Applicants need to make any accommodation requests for the application or interview process known in advance by contacting the Human Resources Department. Please note the Group Health Centre is a Scent Sensitive Organization.