Company: Smyl’s Highland Ford Service Centre
Job Type: Permanent Full
Salary Range: Competitive Wage, Benefits & Pension
Posting Closes: June 30th, 2023
Start Date: ASAP
Automotive Service Technician
Highland Ford Service Centre
(Full Time; Permanent, Competitive Wages w/ Pension & Benefits)
Highland Ford Service Centre is currently looking to fill an Automotive Service Technician position in our growing family. We are seeking an enthusiastic, confident, positive, self-motivated team member who is looking to embark on an exciting career at Highland Ford as a Licensed Automotive Technician. We are looking for an individual who is reliable, honest, organized, detail-oriented, and has a strong desire to succeed.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
• Licensed Automotive Service Technician 310S in good standing with the College of Trades.
• Valid G driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable safe driving record.
• 3 years of service shop experience in automotive and diagnostic repair.
• Previous Ford Motor Company of Canada or other dealership experience an asset.
• Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs, as indicated on work order, with accuracy and efficiency in accordance with dealership and manufacturer standards.
• Follow warranty policies and procedures
• Excellence in trouble shooting and diagnostics
• Inspect and diagnose the source of any malfunction and perform repair.
• Solid attention to detail, quick learner, and the ability to adapt to varying situations
• Complete repairs in a timely manner
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed parts.
• Examine the vehicle to determine the need for additional safety or service work.
• Notify Service Advisor immediately if further work is necessary, if work outlined is not needed, or repairs cannot be completed within the allotted time frame.
• Ensure clear, accurate written documentation of all repairs
• Road-test vehicles to quality check work performed.
• Maintain tools, equipment and the shop in a satisfactory manner
How to Apply:
Please submit Cover Letter, Resume & References IN-PERSON to Jon Raymond, Highland Ford Service Lead Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Highland Ford Service Centre, 68 Great Northern Road! If you need to schedule an interview please email Jon at: Jon@highlandford.com