The Organization: The Group Health Centre is a progressive multi-speciality ambulatory care health care organization, and is one of Canada’s first consumer-sponsored health care facilities. As Ontario’s largest and longest-established alternatively funded healthcare organization, Group Health Centre serves over 70,000 Sault Ste. Marie and Algoma District residents.
Position Summary: The Electrocardigraphy Technician works collaboratively with the Cardiology team to provide excellence in all cardiology procedures.
- Registration with the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists in good standing
- Current CPR Certification
The Ideal Candidate will Possess:
- Demonstrated proficiency in performance electrocardiograms, stress tests and holter monitor testing
- Demonstrated ability to provide an excellent patient experience as evidenced by well- developed verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Well-developed self-awareness, self-management and social awareness skills
- A solid track record of maintaining privacy and confidentiality in the workplace
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team with other agencies, displaying good clinical judgment and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated success in living the values of GHC
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience working with adults and pediatric patients an asset
Compensation: Salary as per the CUPE Collective Agreement – $24.17 to $25.13
Operations: Monday to Friday – Business Hours, Weekends & Holidays Off
Applications By: July 29, 2020
Please apply to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume indicating their qualifications for the position by July 29, 2020. Those selected for interviews will be required to demonstrate their qualifications and required skills and abilities as outlined above. Group Health Centre is committed to an application and interview process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code/AODA. Applicants need to make any accommodation requests for the application or interview process known in advance by contacting the Human Resources Department at 705-759-5513.
*Please note the Group Health Centre is a Scent Sensitive Organization.