- Develops and supervises the execution of the Preventive Maintenance plan.
- Ensures systematic failure, problem and performance analysis on equipment, defining corrective actions and generating improvement opportunities.
- Supports the Engineering area in the research and assessment of the best equipment available and the start-up of new pieces of equipment.
- Develops relationships with key internal/external customers to identify emerging needs.
- Anticipates demands to align operational priorities.
- Manages resources to ensure financial objectives are met within own area.
- Resolves complex problems that have implications beyond own area.
- Promotes and adheres to the Safety and Quality standard.
- Implement the preventive/corrective actions. Keep updated the risk analysis and the environmental aspect assessment.
- Participates in the development of maintenance information systems and supports actions as required. Analyzes and uses the information provided in order to support the decision making process.
- Analyzes, interprets and recommends courses of action for more complex topics.
- Interacts with internal and/or external contacts with a higher level of autonomy.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensure adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures.
- Protect from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area
- A post-secondary degree of Engineering or a Technical Diploma
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience is preferred
- Experience working in an industrial and/or mill environment is preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP or MMS (maintenance management software) is an asset.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- General Computer Skills (Microsoft Office) / SAP (preferred, not limited)
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse team environment
- Requires strong problem solving skills, team oriented person.
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply: https://www.tenaris.com/en/Careers.aspx
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those that match the criteria required for the desired profile will be contacted.