As a proud part of our community, Superior Media is the fastest growing online media source for local and national news, feel good stories, events and a variety of other happenings in our Naturally Gifted area. In addition to our local online media platforms SaultOnline.com and its sister site myAlgoma.ca, Superior Media has recently brought local TV back to our area and is continuously evolving to better serve both viewers and our clients alike. We are completely driven by a team who has a passion to increase exposure and dialog for wide spectrum of local organizations, talent and individuals.
Are you a high energy individual seeking new challenges? Are you a person who is independent and enjoys networking relationship building? Servicing and growing an existing client base, our Digital Sales and Marketing Specialists continuously increase sales revenue while maintaining strong relationships with local companies and organizations.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner who is passionate about new digital marketing trends and staying current with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing. Most importantly, the ability to treat the digital marketing and advertising campaigns/projects you develop for clients as if they were for your very own business.
Successful candidates will be accountable for acquiring new accounts through various strategies including generating leads, networking with key decision makers and active researching. They are also responsible for introducing and selling innovative marketing solutions to clients while achieving aggressive revenue targets.
- Networking with local leading companies and organizations through sourcing leads, cold calling, and research, resulting in sales of advertising on our multi-media platforms.
- The desire to consistently attain and/or surpass sales and hitting revenue targets to earn additional incentives.
- Inspire and excite clients with your own creative and effective advertising/marketing solutions and play a key role in the overall success of the organization.
- Keep connected with both new and existing clients to encourage ongoing sales as well as integrate new products to offer a more robust portfolio.
- Provide consulting, using out-of-the-box thinking for creating proposals to meeting client’s marketing needs.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with decision makers to build lucrative business opportunities.
- Interact with a variety of personalities and ensure superior client satisfaction through professional customer service.
- Negotiate and structure sales agreements with new and existing customers while maintain positive business relationships.
- Work with an energetic, supportive and team-oriented Company while simultaneously achieving your own independent goals.
- As part of this role, you will be required to handle credit card information. Superior Media is PCI compliant company, and requires people in this role to take PCI training to handle cards in a safe and compliant manner.
What We’re Looking For
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing or a related field.
- Ability to build and develop effective relationships with clients by using an outgoing and engaging personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, compelling presentation and effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to make quality decisions and creative problem solving solutions in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Motivated self-starter with discipline to work independently to achieve sales targets.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to manage your own time effectively.
- Sincere desire to assist others using superior customer skills, including having the ability to placate challenging and demanding clients.
- A preference to not always work in a traditional office and travel when necessary to meet potential clients.
- A passion for creating marketing media solutions and constantly interacting as well as networking with a diverse variety of business professionals.
- Strong desire to experience new opportunities, to develop and grow both professionally and personally within the Company.
- A valid Driver’s Licence and reliable car is needed.
If you’re someone who is driven by results in a team environment, we want to talk to you!
To be considered for this position, you can apply with Resume and Cover Letter by email or online by visiting https://saultonline.com/career-opportunities/. We would like to thank all applicants however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Superior Media offers a competitive salary based on candidate skills and experience, including company and individual performance based bonuses for this full-time position.
CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED FOR ALL APPLICANTS.
Application deadline: 2021-01-22
Expected start date: 2021-02-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $35,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our team and clients safe, the successful candidate will not be allowed to conduct in person appointments but rather encouraged to communicate via phone calls, email and virtual conferences.
How to apply: