Iron Service Global (ISG) – a wholly owned subsidiary of Iron Systems, Inc. – is a global provider of world-class IT support and services. We are driven by an experience-centric, service-oriented and outcome-based approach, that allows our customers to focus on their core business while we provide them 24X7X365 support on their IT infrastructure and field resources management.
For over 15 years, we have been a trusted partner of choice for businesses that desire a single point of control to efficiently manage “behind-the-scene” challenges of providing both physical and human asset services worldwide.
Our cost-effective, flexible and scalable framework provides customers, customized solutions that can be tailored to suit their IT and field services requirements.
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware, software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
- Manage IMAC and desk side support services.
- Manage hard and soft break fix services for laptops and desktops.
- Provide standard and approved hardware and software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and maintenance on Desktop (Field Users) Devices for their entire lifecycle (including the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Support, Manage, Optimize and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates, hardware replacements, with spares provided by vendor.
- Analyze Service Desk calls for Desktop Devices and incident data to identify and advice Customer of any potential user training requirement and automation.
- Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate Desktop image.
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware and software) incidents through to resolution.
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements
- Provide VIP support for Desk side issues per contract and be point of contact at the site for all IT related issues if no other IT support team unavailable like for MI calls.
- 2-4 years of experience in Onsite support
- Knowledge and experience on windows 7 OS
- Good to have – knowledge in AD and smart hands and feet support.
- Good to have – knowledge and experience of supporting MAC devices and tablets
- Experience with Service management tool – ex – Service now
- Should have good expertise on EUC tools, remote support tools, MS office and outlook.
- Preferable to have a good understanding of Lync, VPN, and mobile device support.
- Should be aware of ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request and related activities like spare and buffer stock management
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from three-year College or technical school with an emphasis in electronics required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
How to Apply: