We are offering the opportunity to work in a newly built, state-of-the-art Dental Lab facility. We offer a competitive salary and compensation for the right candidate and are in search of someone excited to grow with us! Sault Ste. Marie is a beautiful city with abundant summer and winter activities and a great place to raise a family. It is more laid back and your work would be appreciated by the dental community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Main focus is Digital Workflow for production of dental appliances but still have some traditional plaster based workflow.
- Onsite scanning and working closely with a denturist for clinical denture delivery
- Special focus on CAD/CAM 3D design, 3D printing and 3D Milling
- Work in a friendly environment with a team approach for efficient production
- Position and facility will start with more basic lab procedures and will becoming increasingly more complex
- Design, fabricate or repair dental devices
- Management skills an asset
Special Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate should be comfortable and confident meeting with dentists and be active in the community
- The successful candidate is the one that prefers a long-term vs a stepping-stone career opportunity.
- Proficient in computer applications and design
- Candidate has an artistic side for design and color
- Desire to grow in responsibilities and learn new processes as this will be high tech
- Possess manual dexterity with a focus on hand-eye co-ordination
- Possess attention to detail
expertise with traditional plastering, casting, polishing, assembly of crowns,
bridges (ceramic or porcelain application)
Education and Experience Required:
- College/university education preferred
- Knowledge of Exocad
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience preferred.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Kent Floreani: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you to all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected to proceed in our selection process will be contacted.