4D Dental Lab
The story of 4D Dental Lab/Denture Clinic.
This unique combination of Clinical and Laboratory Dental services is focussed on cutting edge digital technology. Customized treatment with digital design and production will define the quality and level of service the community deserves. Customer service has been an award winning attribute of the owners and that will be the same in this enterprise. We want to have fun times along with the serious quality to our labwork we will be known for!
Benefits of joining the team at 4D Dental Solutions
- Reputation for a friendly team atmosphere (only nice people need apply)
- State-of-the-art work environment- beautiful, comfortable and inspiring
- Best and most up-to-date equipment
- Support from the dental community as several of us are a respected part of it
- Built in referral network from Dentists associated with this business
- Benefits package with co-pay model in progress
- Competitive salary structure that appreciates what you do
- Free parking
- Social events, such as VIP Greyhounds box available and team parties
- Access to the SMARTeam marketing
- Opportunities for paid continuing education and personal development
- Safe and respectful environment and high level of freedom
- The business model is: best business practices along with 5 Star customer service
- Consistent work days with on time finish
- Floreanigroupadvantage.com benefits
- Planning time, meeting time for collaboration
And many more perks ….
Dental Technician |Full-Time | Experienced Candidate
Salary: $55,000 starting wage based on experience and skills
Lab Location: Sault Ste. Marie with a start date fall of 2021 to the winter of 2022
We are offering the opportunity to work in a newly built, state-of-the-art Dental Lab facility. We offer a competitive salary and compensation for the right candidate and are in search of someone excited to grow with us! Sault Ste. Marie is a beautiful city with abundant summer and winter activities and a great place to raise a family. It is more laid back, inexpensive to live and your work would be appreciated by the dental community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Digital Workflow for production of dental appliances but still have some traditional plaster-based workflow.
- Onsite scanning and working closely with a denturist for clinical denture delivery
- Special focus on CAD/CAM 3D design, 3D printing and 3D Milling
- Work in a friendly environment with a team approach for efficient production
- Position and facility will start with more basic lab procedures and will becoming increasingly more complex
- Design, fabricate or repair dental devices
- Management skills an asset
- Special consideration for someone with removeable experience, especially a casting technician
Special Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate should be comfortable and confident meeting with dentists
- The successful candidate is the one that prefers a long-term position and not a stepping-stone career opportunity. Someone that wants to get involved in the community.
- Proficient in computer applications and design
- Candidate has an artistic side for design and color
- Desire to grow in responsibilities and learn new high tech processes
- Possess manual dexterity with a focus on hand-eye co-ordination
- Possess attention to detail
- Technical expertise with traditional plastering, casting, polishing, assembly of crowns, bridges, implant work (ceramic or porcelain application)
Education and Experience Required:
- College/university education preferred
- Knowledge of Exocad
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience preferred.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Kent Floreani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected to proceed in our selection process will be contacted.