|OLG Site or Facility:||Foster Drive Office|
|Number of Positions:||1|
|Length of Contract:||Jan 31, 2020|
|Department/Division:||Planning – SSM|
|Posting Expiry Date:||8/10/2019|
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
Corporate Real Estate Coordinator (Contract)
Reporting to the Senior Director CRE & Facility Management, the Corporate Real Estate Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all departmental activities under the direction and leadership of the Senior Director Corporate Real Estate and Facilities Management.
What you will be doing:
- Manage all department cost centers on behalf of the Director and coordinate input from department staff into annual, quarterly, and monthly budget planning and reporting to track budget spend
- Report to the Director on cost center health, status, and planned spend to actual spend on an ongoing basis ensuring budget is managed responsibly
- Create and maintain a cost center historical database to provide context on prior spend
- Perform lease reconciliations with input from appropriate parties and implement all rent advices
- Set up Work Flows, request cheque requisitions and purchase orders, receive and manage the processing of invoice payments to ensure payments are processed timely and accurately
- Create and manage a Lease Expiry tracking database, ensuring notifications are issued to the landlord by deadlines in accordance with lease agreements
- Administer all leases and manage all leasing correspondence/documentation to ensure appropriate management as per lease agreements
- Establish cost center and lease records management standards and maintain both electronic and paper files in in compliance with sound principles of record management and OLG policies.
- Support Director with research and special projects as required to support advancement of departmental priorities.
- Maintain the department’s SharePoint sites. ensuring effective and timely management of all stored documents
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in a coordinator role
- 3-5 years in lease administration is an asset
- University or College Degree/Diploma in Administration or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft suite, including Excel database functions
- PeopleSoft experience an asset
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and ability to participate in the defined benefit pension plan provided by the Public Service Pension Plan
- Generous leave plan
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Exclusive employee perks
- Flexible work environment
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply online by 5:00PM on August 9, 2019.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.