Northern Credit Union
Northern Credit Union is searching for a Business Integration & Development Analyst to play a key role in the successful implementation and adoption of business application and solutions by driving actionable insights through data.
This role is primarily accountable for the collection, analysis, and documentation of business requirements as well as the transition of these requirements into efficient workable solutions. As a member of a smaller team, this role will also support the Information Systems daily system operations and support functions.
Preferred candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, proficiency in programming languages and data structures, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
- Application and SDLC experience.
- Experience with API integration.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL query.
- Experience in the application of Business Intelligence systems (Oracle, Tableau, Power BI).
- Project Management Experience.
- Influential collaboration.
- Experience working in an outsourced environment.
- Moderate experience in the Canadian Credit Union System.
- Willing to learn standard Information Technology standards.
- Experience working with others to share expertise and achieve outcomes that benefit the organization.
- The ability to create honest, trusting and successful working relationships with others by consistently demonstrating competence and reliability in job performance, and representing what is best about the organization through demonstrated principles, actions, and communications.
- The ability to stay motivated even when faced with inevitable delays, setbacks, policy shifts and disappointment.
Deadline for Applications: February 23, 2021
How to apply:
We thank all applicants – however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Northern Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.