⚫ PENSION ⚫ BENEFITS ⚫ FULL TIME ⚫ MON-FRI ⚫ 5×8 HR SHIFTS ⚫ GREAT TEAM ATMOSPHERE ⚫ GLOBAL ORGANIZATION
At PepsiCo Beverages Canada, we believe our people are the core of our business. As an AZ Delivery Driver, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. Success is fostered through passionate teams and dedicated people combined with work life flexibility and a supportive environment.
AZ Delivery Driver Job Summary:
The AZ Delivery Driver contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by delivering large quantities of previously ordered products to high volume stores using a tractor/trailer truck. Also required to use forklift and load deliveries and perform various warehouse tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operating a class AZ vehicle in a safe and responsible manner
• Deliver product
• Performing a proper pre and post trip inspection on all vehicles
• Using a Dolly and/or power jack to deliver product to customers
• Lift up to 100lbs in a safe manner
• Maintain vehicle cleanliness
• Obey all HTA/MTO laws and regulations
• Work overtime as needed
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Ability to complete assigned work in the allotted time
• Any and all other duties as requested by delivery Supervisor
• Valid AZ Ontario License – driver abstract requested
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Employment contingent upon successful road test as per the PepsiCo Policy
• Flexibility to work overtime before and after regular shift
• Ability to lift 100 lbs.
• Demonstrated history of safe work practices
• Experience is an asset
• Forklift license is an asset
Please send resume to Lisa.Geldart1@pepsico.com and reference the position & location you are applying for.