JD Aero is excited to announce the expansion of our customer base.
Our growth requires additional support to satisfy the demand of our projects. We are seeking dedicated individuals who will assist us with our heavy maintenance lines. We service the Dash 8 Q400, Dash 8 100/300, CRJ100/200/700/900 and have recently been granted approval for Boeing 737 (all series) and Embraer E170/175 aircrafts.
We expect applicants to be ready to work in a fast-paced work environment. Our role requires individuals to have excellent communication skills with a team player attitude! Team members agree to work rotating shifts to satisfy demand, including afternoons and weekends.
As an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Licensed (M License, or S – Structures, or E – Avionics)
Under the supervision of the Production Manager or Structures Manager, you will plan and execute maintenance tasks and provide mentorship to apprentices.
Aircraft Maintenance is a challenging and exciting career – fast, intense, deadline driven and very high tech.
Responsibilities and Competencies:
• Carry out various maintenance tasks in accordance with the manufacturer’s manuals and data
• Request parts and materials using the manufacturer’s manuals and data
• Complete maintenance releases for work performed and ensure clear and accurate documentation
• Mentor apprentices and trainees in best practices
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Participate in company SMS and reporting procedures on all hazards or incidents.
• Maintain clean work area and exercise FOD vigilance
• A Transport Canada AME License – Structures or Avionics considered an asset.
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
• Good understanding of the English Language with the ability to read, understand and follow instructions in Aircraft Manuals and Publications as it relates to Aircraft Maintenance.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Must have excellent mechanical aptitude and mechanical experience.
• Must be able to obtain an Airport Restricted Area Pass.
• Must have a clean criminal background.
• Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test.
• Must be able to legally work in Canada.
Why JD Aero Technical:
JD Aero Technical was established in 2007 and we are in our sixteenth year of operation as the chosen heavy maintenance provider for several of North Americas Q400 operators. We are looking to add to our group of over 90 diversified and experienced employees.
Based on your commitment and dedication, there is the opportunity for continuous learning, training, and growth, all while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Typical benefits include:
• Competitive Salary
• Life Insurance
• Extended Health & Dental Care
• Health & Wellness Benefits
• Paid vacation in accordance with Federal Regulations
• Available Overtime
Working hours are mainly 7:00am to 5:30pm, extra hours may be required to complete project deadlines.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this job opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please email your resume and references to email@example.com
We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please quote the job title you are applying for in the email subject line.