Employer: Prouse Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Ltd.
Closing Date: March 22, 2023
Duration: Full Time
- Completes dealership accounting and bookkeeping activities.
- Reconciles accounts at the end of each month.
- Participates in discussions with department managers to obtain information required.
- Participates in team meetings or initiates team meetings where there is discussion about decisions affecting all department.
- Post the purchase and sale of all new, used, and fleet vehicles.
- Payout bank financing for vehicles as they are sold.
- Payout liens/leases and purchase units traded in for stock.
- Record sales commissions.
- Posting and reconciling accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Daily cash posting and prepare bank deposit.
- Filing documents related to vehicle sales and purchases.
- Reconcile sales commissions, vehicles purchased, fuel account, extended warranty payables, and other accounts pertaining to new and used vehicle sales or purchases.
- Prepare necessary adjustments by journal entry.
- Prepare monthly accounts payable cheque run.
- Review vehicle inventory listings for accuracy.
- Review accounts receivable and follow up on overdue accounts.
- Process insurance payables and aftermarket warranty product remittances.
- Assist Controller with other month-end duties as required.
- Full Time Starting Salary: $52,000.
- Compensation will be dependent on experience.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Dental care.
- Disability insurance.
- Extended health care.
- Life insurance.
- On-site parking.
- Store discount.
- Eyewear Coverage
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- College Diploma/ University Degree in Accounting, Business Administration
- Accounting:1-2 years
- Dealership: 1 year (preferred)
- Work remotely: No
How to Apply:
Applicants are welcome to submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.