The Aber Group
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON
This is an immediate full-time work from home position for a smart, driven, and enthusiastic applicant who loves the Internet and marketing.
The Account Strategist reports directly to the Account Manager and/or Account Director and acts as an internal liaison between Account Managers and Coordinators/Interns. The primary focus of the Account Strategist is to create, manage, optimize and report on direct response campaigns, ensuring seamless day to day operations to delight clients and meet/exceed the goals of each campaign.
The Account Strategist will be responsible for four major groups of activities:
Campaign Strategy & Optimization
• Build innovative & practical campaign strategies designed to achieve client goals
• Execute and manage campaigns from start to finish, on-time and on-budget
• Present ideas, insights, results & industry knowledge clearly and effectively
• Work with team to report on, proactively optimize and an
• Analyze campaigns to develop strategic recommendations moving forward
Team Leadership & Organization
• Responsible for coordinating projects/tasks and setting timelines with coordinators & interns
• Take ownership and management of projects & deliverables, at the direction of managers/directors
• Management and training of coordinators & interns
• Foster a collaborative team environment and coach, mentor & inspire staff to produce the best work
• Communicate team/peer needs and status on projects & day to day tasks with management
• Assume responsibility for helping managers solve client problems
• Communicate with clients on reports, ad copy & campaign details
• Analysis of progress & final reports to share with clients
• Copy writing and review for search, social & native ad placements
• Research and share new information about digital advertising, SEM and paid social techniques
• Complete quality, error-free work per specifications
• Other administrative duties as required by team members
• Work with team to build and monitor search, social, native & programmatic campaigns
• Check over trafficking, tagging and campaign details to ensure campaigns launch & run as planned
• Work effectively and efficiently with Google campaign management tools & ad serving software
Growth & Areas of Focus
• Approach and volunteer for projects & assignments with enthusiasm
• Proactively seek out and share new information and research about digital advertising & SEM techniques as well as business best practices
• Participate in industry-level discussions and join committees, panels etc.
• Drive and contribute to agency’s development and revenue growth
• Proven ability to work successfully from home
• Capacity to work independently as needed
• University or college degree or related work experience
• 2 or more years’ hands-on experience with paid digital media (including social) and/or pay-per-click search engine marketing (PPC) campaigns
• Proven experience in quantitative analysis and reporting
• Strong project management & leadership skills
• Understanding of marketing principles and ability to think strategically
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Excellent organizational, time and self management skills
• Solution oriented customer service skills
• Digital media buying/planning experience a strong asset
• Advanced proficiency with MS office applications (especially Excel)
• Impeccable attention to detail, precise execution and remarkable follow up
• Bilingualism is an asset
Your cover letter and resume must highlight the specific qualifications you have that would make you a great fit for this position. Due to the high volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates that we select for an interview.
All staff must pass criminal and personal reference checks, as well as a series of in-depth interviews as a pre-condition of employment.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.