Company: Raker Innovative Services
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Salary Range: TBD
Posting Closes: As soon as filled
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: 40-45/hr depending on experience
- Technician inspects, diagnoses, troubleshoots, repairs, and verifies the repair of heavy duty equipment.
- Ability to work on different types of heavy duty equipment such as draft shaft drive axle assemblies, final drive, structure components and accessories, tires, wheels, frames and undercarriages, and ground engaging equipment and attachments.
Specifically, a Heavy Duty Equipment Technician:
- Inspects, identifies, diagnoses, troubleshoots, repairs, and modifies systems, components, accessories and attachments (including checking for wear/damage/defects/ problems, analyzing performance and function, servicing, replacing, reprogramming, reconditioning, exchanging, adjusting, replacing and aligning)
- Technician will work on multiple systems such as: engines, fuel, electrical, suspension, hydraulic, transmission, climate control, steering, braking, drive, as well as structural components and ground engaging equipment
- Technician should be comfortable working on industrial, mining, construction, forestry, marine, transportation, natural resources and materials-handling equipment.
- Hydrauilc background would definitely prove to be an asset to our shop.
How to Apply
- Must apply in person- 1155 Peoples Road Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6C 3W4
- NO PHONE CALLS OR FAXED OR EMAILED RESUMES